Skip to content
- We have added a true login based on OpenDental’s users with users, passwords and permissions.
- Please note only users with access to “User Queries” can access Practice Visuals now.
- Database connection has also been moved to the login page now.
- You can now schedule tasks to be sent automatically by email.
- Each report can have its own scheduled task.
- For scheduled tasks to run, the app can be closed but the workstation running Practice Visuals and the database server must be on.
- You can see a summary of your scheduled tasks in settings.
- Currently scheduled tasks are supported for Provider and Employee Payroll reports but they will be brought onto all reports in the final version.
Provider Payroll and Employee Payroll Reports
- We have added two types of reports to make HR management easier for users.
- Provider Payroll has custom setup to allow you to setup providers salaries to be calculated automatically.
- Employee Payroll will now provide employee hours in each payroll cycle in graphical or tabular manner for easy entry into your HR software (quickbooks, Wave Accounting, ADP, etc).
- We plan to integrate these with their APIs in the future.
- Some users did not see any users at the previous login page on version 0.8.1 and this has been fixed.
- Monthly trends loading was very slow on some computers. This has been now fixed. You will now have to click on each breakdown to load it.
- New Patients KPI has been optimized to more accurately reflect new patients the same way OpenDental calculates new patients.
- You can now enter laboratory and extra materials codes manually to be used in Practice Visuals.
- You can now enter email addresses for administrator and/or payroll administrator to be used for scheduled tasks.
- You will now be redirected to the website to see version changes with each update.
- Added support for x86 systems.
- Notifications for tips will now light up if there are new notifications so even if you disable teaching tips, you can be notified that there was a new teaching tip.